expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
That Thing Called Life

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Faith

This is my second article on faith, because now I have gained some more insight into what it is..and how it works.. huh.. Do I sound like an engineer? "HOW IT WORKS".. well, I ought to be. Engineer by fate and blogger by choice. :)
What i know of faith is that "It steers you through situations when things seem impossible, When things go out of hand , and you don't know what will happen next."

The situation seems out of control, and you have nothing to do, And then, a miracle-like experience occurs and all you do is gaze at the conditions that prevailed before. It seems foolish, in what condition you were in, and what you are now. Everything just seems all right. As aamir khan says in 3 idiots,  "ALL IS WELL". 

I feel on this day, that whatever I am today, survived two years of torturous ENGINEERING, all my frivolous mood swings, and all the mess I get myself into, is because of unshaken faith and wishes of some or the other person. Here, I apply my concept of "angels". Angels are real people whose unshaken faith and wishes elevate you from all the problems.The angels are everywhere around you, and they are constantly wishing for your happiness and well being.

Imagine, you are really sick, down with fever and your head is aching like hell, and you have an exam next day. You can't concentrate, you just read through the pages and grasp all the little bits you can. And then, someone says, with complete faith, that your exam will be really good tomorrow. You won't believe it. You will wonder  "yaar kuch aata hi nai hai to accha kaise hoga" ..right? And what if the same happens? You get all the tidbits you had read as questions in the exam.. The teacher gets lineant on you.. The person sitting behind you helps you out all through the exam.. And you perform wonderfully. 
The magical keywords to this success are..WISHES, FAITH, ANGELS.. It was because of the FAITH with which the ANGEL WISHED for your success.

Thanks to all the angels in my life, who wish for my success and happiness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Love n hate..

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.”