expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
That Thing Called Life

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Re-activating the forgotten blog! :)

Hello world!

I wanted to write, have a blog since a long time! I started blogging on quora for a few days but that's not exactly like a blog. Feel nahin aayi! :)

I would be posting after 3 years on this blog! Phew, long time! Life has taken a 360 degree since then. College days, and now! The previous posts might look childish (they actually are!), but life has changed so much, I can't really help.

When we used to be in college, friends, relationships, ladaai, jhagde, fests, birthdays meant everything to us. Now, all that has taken a back seat.

I am glad that I have chosen my career as entrepreneurship because now I love life more! I have bigger goals, better perspectives, better goals and a clear thinking! That was actually what I wanted in college. Atleast, I ain't as confused as I was when in college.

The 19 year old Garima would have never ever imagined that life would be like this at 22! Within three years, I have lived and learnt more than what any average girl would learn. That's something for which I am proud of!

Anyway, this is my blog address from now on! Cheers! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're an inspiration Garima! I don't know you personally, but reading about your successes every now and then make me happy :) May 2014 be even more fruitful to you. Stay blessed and a very happy and prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Puneet! :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Love n hate..

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.”